Translate

2013年8月16日 星期五

Example-The power of now

This blog is an example which reveals the practice of the book The Power Of Now(please see my previous article)

Have you ever had a feeling that your brain is full of thoughts,and you want to yell "hey Stop",but you couldn't make your brain stop thinking.

This reaction usually comes along with anxious, sadness and anger ...which I always called negative emotion.

These days actually I was getting through this.
Tonight when these thoughts came again,I was anxious and desired to find a friend to express all.
Then I realized that I was repeating my old path which tried to through my emotions to others in order to feel better.
However, I knew if I would do it,the peace will be just temporary.

I knew those thoughts are not for real,instead they were spoken by my eagles(which I built out for solving practical problems in life, or which I built from some old sad experiences happened in my life).
It feels like that I am in a room where is full of people who is talking, and getting louder and louder.
I clearly know that there is only one person who doesn't speak, but totally calm.
And I need to find that person, because it presents my true self, who wasn't labeled by the world and who's mind and soul  won't be affected by what ever happened or what will happen,because that person is truly living in the present.

The more I wanted to find that person, the more I heard other voice saying"no, you have to trust us, because we are doing everything to protect you from hurt", well, normally I stopped right there and started to have another break down.
However,this time I wanted to try to fight on my own to find the peace.
I stopped looking for and started to ask myself:
Right now at this moment what is bothering you, what is your truly problems?
Well, there is no such a problem now is so fatal to me.
Then I asked again, then you are worried about something might happen in the future or it happened from the past.

I answered :both.
Then at that moment, I realized that I am not living in the present.
And I felt like I just found the person who presents my inner peace.
It was so warm to come closer and reconnected with it, and all the sounds which spoken by my eagles were gone.
I was on my bed and started to review what just happened, and there is a strong strength which comes inside my body, like the blood, starts from my heart and to every each part of my body.

It's been wonderful and amazing that I had experienced the real power of living in the present.
And let go all the possibilities regarding what will or will not happen.
Life after all, can't be predicted.
Something bad or something good might happen the next minute or next hour, but it can't be controlled at all.
I just care one thing, that to be more alert to eagle sounds and light them up by self's light.
I determined to search for peace which not teaches me to run away but to face the real problems in life.
Eagle sounds which comes along with negative emotions will never be true problems in life.

Cheers for the book and cheers for living in each moment of now.

沒有留言:

張貼留言