Translate

2013年8月11日 星期日

My City

After a fantastic week in Tuscany,I was back to Milan two days ago.
I have to say, that I am getting back my energy to Milan.

It's more than difficult to describe my thoughts; well, let's started my routine these days.

Basically there is no routine, except sleeping,eating and showing which I will have to do everyday.
There is no certain time of waking up, however I still woke up around 9.30, then made myself a great caffe (which thanks to the Nesoresso machine).

Started to read the book (which since my vacation started, I've had this eager to read every book which Lea left to me for summer)

The book list please see as following:

The book Thief - Markus Zusak
The Five people you meet in heaven-Mitch Albom
La Soltitudine Dei Numeri Primi -Paolo Giordano

And the desire for "La Soltitudine Dei Numeri Primi "drove me to the bookstore in downtown to buy the Italian version (which I did this all the time,and never had the patience to finish it)
This time, one chapter a day, I determined to finish it as the only task that I set for myself in summer.

I recommend a lot for these books, each one had speed my heart beat in their ways.
I am a terrible recommender regarding books or movies, so if you're interested on these books, better you google them and find out yourself.

It's selfish to say, but I'd like to keep my feedback to those who ever entered my life and realized what I'm going through, or I find it's time wasting to start with these discussion.(my favorite reading group member is now in my country with other freaks like us. Miss u btw :) )

Anyway, then maybe seeking some food in downtown or "wasted" my whole afternoon in museum.
The other day, I spent quite hours in "Museo900" which is just located in the alley by Duomo church.

I am not a good student in art history in my fashion design corses either back home or in school in Italy.
Which I found some fantastic inspiration, however , from those artists who I can't barley record who are they.

Some particular art works you may take a look on google(once again I prefer to keep my thoughts in mind, one because that I am not professional, second, there is a huge step for me to write an article for art in English...)

Umber to Boccini
-Elastica
-Studio di Testa
-Dinamismo di una testa d'uomo
-Dinamismo di una testa di Donna (my favorite)

Giacomo Bella
-coste Ilazioni del Genio

Mario Sironi
-Ballerina (my favorite)

Giorgio de Chirico
-Les Files d'ebdomeros

And suprisedly there are also exhibition for young modern "crazy" artists which I fall in love enterly:

Giuseppe Penone
-Rovesciare I proprio Cochin 

Cristiana Palandri
-ho perso la testa 2007/2010

Gabriele De Vecchi
-Ambiente -Strutturazione a parametric virtualli

So far that is it !!
Take a look on my Instagram ,except some daily pics, there are also the photo of the exhibition..well some.

And pretty much my days end like this.

I felt really relax, no one can tell me to turn on my computer, to reply email, to answer the phone, to text back, to reply on what's app, to eat, and start to account how much I ate ...
Which is fantastic, just me, the city, and my little flat.

In the serenity which I found myself really happy.
Sometimes I climb on the windowsill and after my cig, I just lay on there which I just have to be apcareful that I will not fall down.(from where I sit, the length is only about 100cm, and the width is about 30 cm.)
I love so much to climb there, feels like no one can enter my own space.
Sometimes look up the sky and enjoy the sunlight which slowly slowly burned my skin.

I realized that I do belong here, not because what I do for living, what I love to eat and to see.
It's because I built a life here, a life which Kept me staying here.
No one can realize that but myself, I built out everything by my own hand and also by some extra help.
More importantly, after my life experiences which bumped into me in Milan, I melt into this city.
I found myself here.

One day I might take off but I will never forget that cross a half world, I once found my life here, and more importantly is that I got to know who I am.
It's not easy to focus on yourself transforming each day while the world seems so foreign to you, and especially every elements changes everyday in this world.

It's not important anymore what I had found and what I had lose here, it's important that I had found my way back.

Right now, right here, I am happy for what I have just now.

P.S a guy told me that I need some help for my mental problems, because "according" to him, that I had been through something terrible and for this reason, I closed my heart and wouldn't let anyone come inside.
Well,dear, you don't know that for the first time I accept myself being someone who everyone might calls freak.
But I am not afraid anymore, to be a freak who has the inner calm.

Cheers guys for where we belong and for who we truly are instead of being someone for the expectation by others.


沒有留言:

張貼留言