Translate

2013年8月4日 星期日

Patience

I went to the new company which I'll sign my contract soon which based in Tuscany,Italy.
It's an amazing experience for me, because I finally got the chance to enter "ufficio stile" (which in Italian means style office-where all the designers work and be inspired)
 
I was really excited because one day I am going to have my own style office and create my own collection inside.
However,after 1.8 years working in Showroom, finally my opportunity comes which my request got replied by one of our brand-and my request was:I'll keep working in their own showroom,however, when there is no sales campaign, they will have to have me working as internship girl in their design office.

As soon as I saw all the material on the table and mood boards all around the wall, my heart bumped so fast as if I knew that this will be the life that I desired for so long.

I knew that this is just a small start, but slowly and slowly, I am getting closer to my dream.
I remembered one of my practices which no matter how unconfident I am,once a while stop and be proud of myself.

It needs patience and passion to archived what I am chasing for my future, and each step will just be harder and harder, and maybe for this reason I will have to sacrificed lots of things, however I take it.

It took me a while to realize that my dream was abandoned by so many reasons, now since it has be found again, I will never easily let it hide again,

And my biggest problem is that I a lack of patience, even though I might have more passion than others.
However, timing is the most important thing regarding to be the rule that I desire,
Love, life, work, family, friendship......each one needs patience and passion and build up.

I must be too rush to desire to have them all once in my hand, and just life the old saying in Taiwanese, eat this fast, be careful that you will break your bowl.

I am going to learn how to adjust myself and prepare for every arrival of opportunities.
When the opportunity is in late, well,be patient and keep moving on, one day what will belong to me will come to find me without any notices.

Today I walked in and shakes my hands, kisses to everyone in the company and they welcomed me as a new member of family.

Means that in the following future, that I have to work ten times harder to embrace my next opportunity.

Cheers for the new beginning which I had prepared for a period,

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言