Translate

2013年8月8日 星期四

Thanks ,I am fine.

Since google deleted my previous booze, I will write in short here.

Friends back home and friends got back home asked:how are you (with worried voice)
And I said, I am fine!thanx.

This decision actually is the best which I had ever made in my life.
Which I tried to spend all summer by my own, and refuse the opportunity to hang out with romance.
Some of you might think that I am still waiting for opportunity to meet some one ore have someone back.

Well, That is not the reason I decided not to go home.
Some of you thought that I am hurt so that I wanted to lock myself up....
Not true.

Truth is the I realized in the past, I wanted to always find someone to be with.
A close friend, a close coworker, a close lover to stay together in case that I will be poor lonely.
Because I didn't know being alone, what else I could do.

There was a period filled by parties, by dating list, by friends , by love, by work...
Never had been filled by staying alone and enjoying alone.

I realized this is not. Life by Doris, it's a life by Doris and someone else.
I wanted to create my own story and without anyone's accompany for a while.
Only to have fun by my own and learn to discover what will make me happy instead of who.

Life is so long, maybe I will have another 50 years to go, if I only build my happiness and passion on someone, at the end I will find my life as empty as the past few years.

You guys are wonderful, each of you, but understand me in this way.
I am able to create lots of first time in my life, and after these shitty months, this is the most important thing That I learned.

I am able to make my life remarked even np by my own.

Because a happy person is capable to build things will make her happy instead of on who will offer the opportunity to be happy.

I am happy that I took this trip to Viareggio, because it gave me the courage to take another trip my own later.

I am happy to resign and join noba, because I did it for myself , not consider others.
I am happy to bump into challenge because I know I will at the end solve it.

I am happy to pass these months like a crazy bitch, because I learned something from it and the past.

Be happy for me even you said you don't know how to communicate with me.

I helped myself already , long way to go but I stood up by my own strength,didn't I?


Miss you all, and love you all forever.

Cheers for these incredible persons in my life ;)

沒有留言:

張貼留言