Translate

2013年8月3日 星期六

Sport day

It's been a long time that I didn't swim.
I remembered When I was little how much I was in love to go to the river near by my house in mountain.

Today I went to the beach in Viareggio and dive into the water,feels like all the worries and sadness were flashed away by the wave.

It feels all the harsh time and troubles that I had in Milan released in the water.
Amazing isnt it,out body?

In the Book of Oslo mentioned to release the emotion, is to go jogging or other sports which can Put you into the continuing movement.
I guess that swimming is the one of the sports which can release emotions.

Then seeing the ocean and the sky,the re is a moment which I forgot how to be' angry to something ever happened in the past.

Even after When I recalled these stories,inside of me said, laugh it and let it go.
I want to keep observing myself days after, because problems of emotion could disapear in short time,and return with the  worse recation after.

At least today I experienced another way to release my pressare and these non stop thoughts in my inner.

Empty,not only my mind but also my body.
Cheers for relaxing where people always smile to strangers.


沒有留言:

張貼留言