Translate

2013年8月2日 星期五

Meaning of Travel

Vacation day 2!
I took off for searching the Meaning of Traveling.
When I Was a little girl, I had a dream which travel with someone that I deeply in love, because I believe  in this way,my life would be' completed.
Never understood how come it became the reason that those I had loved left.

I decided to create a new task for my happiness project for this summer:
Which is to find out the meaning of traveling on my own.
I believe that my the only reason that my wish was seldom fulfilled is because God wants me to realize first to have fun even When I travel alone.

So the first stop is to visit my manager Who worked wish me in the previous showroom, unfortunately his mother passed away a month ago.

Normally I would refuse to hang out with co-worker after work, but since I have to start my own trip,it Will ne nice also to spend sometime with him.

There is another reason to travel on my own this time: to get rid of all the things and thoughts about Italian.


I wanted to feel the culture in a very clean and calm mind.

The priest said the other day to me that life can start all over agian,the only effort in your hand is to Just believe it.

Believing that you can be changed and life can be' different. 
I had so much anger on me and on others, and that is why i refused to believe what they said and what they might do.

I want to let it out and release this anger in my trips,still dont know how ...



But I want to clean out my head and mind first in order to know , to understand the culture.
Like a old computer needs to reintall, in order to make some rooms for the new info, the old deta must be deleted.

Maybe one day i Will actually be' able to forgive like I always wanted to.
Hardly Made it in the past,unfortunately.

This is the view from my room in Viareggio. 
I started to consider myself the lucky one to have a free place like this to stay for few days.

Cheers for the new install ;)


沒有留言:

張貼留言